Providing therapy for individuals, children, adolescents and families.
Treatment specializations includes:
- Therapy for Depression and Anxiety
- Families serve as the template for later relationships
- School/Home relationship
- Understanding how to better handle issues around discipline, limit setting, and homework.
- Limit setting serves as the benchmark for self regulation.
- Understanding how to regulate computer/phone use and why it is important.
- Sibling Issues
- Work and Career issues
- Stress Management
- Addiction & Recovery
- Especially around parenting issues--between parent/child and spouse/spouse
Every one of us is different. We all respond to people differently. In the context of our relationship we can explore, together, how to better understand your feelings. With new tools to move through life, situations change, which makes the future potentially different from the past.